Services and Information for the Academy of Management Annual Meeting
Here to return to the main rental page.
Click Here to submit a rental request form.
Please call 1-888-441-7575 today for the rental rates that will apply at this event. If you require a rental for use before or after the event, please speak with a Scootaround operator prior to booking.
Equipment Pickup Location
We are providing equipment deliveries to both your hotel and to the convention center. Please speak with a Scootaround operator about your hotel details when booking your rental equipment.
Venue Information - Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Center
With the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Center's 329,000 square feet of exhibit space, an electric scooter or wheelchair will ensure that you are able to see as much of the convention as possible. And what's more, you can use your scooter to visit the many attractions that Orlando has to offer such as the Bass Museum of Art, Art Deco Historic District, Holocaust Memorial, Espanola Way and much more.
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin
1500 Epcot Resorts Boulevard
P.O. Box 22653
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 USA
Directions from Orlando International Airport
For more information, please visit the centers website atwww.swandolphinmeetings.com.
Your electric scooter is a state-of-the-art device designed to increase your mobility and enhance your travel experience. Please be aware that the correct care and operation of the scooter is your responsibility. If you are unsure how to operate the scooter, please ask your Scootaround representative for assistance prior to operating the vehicle. If you are unfamiliar with operating the scooter in crowded areas such as a convention or a tradeshow, please take some added time to practice the safe operation of the vehicle. Here are some further points to consider:
- Always use added caution when driving in a crowded area.
- Equipment must not be used in wet or muddy areas.
- Equipment must not be driven on sharp inclines or declines.
- Scooter and Powerchair users must be 18 years or age or older.
- Operation of the equipment by persons other than the assigned renter is prohibited.
Mobility Rentals in Other Cities
Scootaround provides scooter and wheelchair rental services in over 1500 locations on North America and in cruise ports worldwide. For pleasure, business or cruises, it's a simple, convenient way to help you get the most out of your trip. Scootaround delivers your mobility vehicle right to your location and our operators are available 7 days a week. Call us toll-free at 1-888-441-7575 or visit us on the web at www.scootaround.com.
Avis Rental Vehicles
Scootaround is proud to partner with the Avis Cares program and share in our common goal to provide a full range of products and services for drivers and passengers with mobility issues. As such, we are proud to be the exclusive provider of mobility scooter rentals at many Avis locations throughout the U.S. To rent an Avis vehicle and have it combined with a mobility scooter at one of these locations, call Scootaround's toll-free line at 1-888-441-7575.
And if you need an Avis rental vehicle anywhere else in the world, you can book it directly online right from our website by visiting www.scootaround.com/avis.
Top Reasons to Use Scootaround
People sometimes ask "What are the benefits of using Scootaround's mobility services?" Well, that's easily explained in the following reasons:
- Reliable Equipment - Scootaround's mobility equipment is maintained, cleaned and serviced on a regular basis. This gives you the added comfort of knowing that your Scootaround rental will be fully functional not only at the event, but anywhere else you may travel.
- Top Brands - Scootaround outfits its rental fleets with the industry's top name brands. This provides you with access to the most reliable and robust mobility equipment in the market.
- 7-Day Call Center - Scootaround employs a 7-day accessible call center to handle your rental and equipment inquiries. If you have a question, call us toll-free at 1-888-441-7575 and we'll get you on your way again.
- Depth and Experience - Now in our second decade of business, Scootaround is the North American leader in mobility rentals. Our staff has years of experience with events of all sizes and we endeavor to provide our valued rental customers with the best in equipment and service.
- Caring Personnel - Scootaround personnel assist thousands of satisfied customers each year and are always looking for ways to make your travel safe and comfortable. If you have a special need, please speak to one of our representatives.
- Reservations Up to 1 Year in Advance - Scootaround allows you to reserve your mobility equipment up to one year in advance. This gives you peace of mind that mobility needs are met in keeping with your long-term planning.
- 200 Dealer Network - Scootaround's nationwide network of agents provides you with the widest area coverage for your mobility needs. If you require a mobility solution while traveling in the U.S., give us a call. We can help.